Performance | Services
Real Estate Law
We advise national and international clients on property transactions and particularly on portfolio transactions (residential and business property) and the financing of them. This includes the review of contracts, the preparation of contract documentation and the negotiation of contracts. Our clients include property companies, investors, development companies, building companies, government authorities and property funds.
Other key areas of activity are:
- Civil and public law advice on projects
- Advice on the restructuring of property stock
- Infrastructure projects and privatisation, including PPP/PFI
- Advice on contracts relating to administrative, business and specific properties
- Project development
- Real estate M&A
- Law relating to the awarding of contracts
References: on request.