Performance | Services
General Commercial Law
Every business enterprise deals with contracts and the issues associated with these on a daily basis. The complexity of economic life is steadily increasing in view of the number of provisions and regulations which have to be considered when concluding contracts.
As a practice which has traditionally focused on commercial law, we particularly have a knowledge of all matters relating to general commercial law. We can provide you with advice and guidance on different areas of law, if necessary by enlisting the help of specialised lawyers, tax advisers and auditors. Our range of services includes:
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiation of contracts such as:
- Distribution contracts;
- Transport, storage and logistics contracts;
- Sales and supply contracts;
- Agency contracts;
- Co-operation, licensing and development contracts;
- Inspection and quality assurance contracts;
- Leasing and finance contracts;
- Outsourcing contracts.
- Advising on matters relating to guarantees and liability, particularly product and manufacturer’s liability, including enforcing and defending against claims;
- Production and revision of General Terms and Conditions of Business (for example Terms and Conditions of Purchase or Sale, Terms and Conditions of Use; Terms and Conditions of Participation, etc.);
- Checking of the requirements of data protection law and the production of data protection clauses;
- Advising and representation of foreign clients with regard to their business in Germany and Europe;
- Advising on matters relating to guarantees and liability as well as asserting and defending against or minimising any consequences of liability;
- Optimisation of the distribution structure and organisation;
- Advising on international trade and distribution law;
References: On request.